Terms and Conditions
Before You Schedule A Session:
- All clients must complete a health intake form prior to the day of service. You will receive a link to the forms once you schedule your appointment. If you do not receive the forms, check your SPAM box or contact me at email@example.com or call at 503-341-0663.
- You are responsible for paying for appointments that are cancelled with less than a 24-hour notice.
- Some health conditions may prevent you from receiving massage/manual therapy and you may be required to have written permission from your primary health physician before service. If you are not sure if massage/manual therapy is safe for your condition, it is your responsibility to check with your health physician prior to making your appointment.
- Restorative Exercise™ is NOT Physical Therapy. Please see your Physical Therapist if you are recovering from an injury.
- Some conditions that prevent you from receiving abdominal manual therapy are, but not limited to, cancer of the internal organs, acute diverticulitis, acute chron’s disease flare-ups, pregnancy in the first 20 weeks and the presence of intense abdominal pain.
- Uterine manipulation can not be done with an IUD, or Essure present, in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, when an active infection is present, 6-8 weeks after abdominal surgery (depending on your doctor’s approval), or during menses. If you happen to start your period on the day of or right before your scheduled appointment, please keep your appointment, there is plenty we can still do and I will make appropriate modifications to the treatment.
- All information collected from the intake form and any discussions with you are confidential.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- All treatments are for therapeutic purposes only. Any inappropriate behavior (drug use, excessive drinking, illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or sexual advances) will result in immediate termination of the session and the client will be charged for the full price of the booked service.
- If your insurance company refuses to pay for services received for any reason, you are the responsible party and all payments must be received within 30 days. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest accrues at 12% per month. After 120 days of non-payment, the account will be sent to Collections and the patient will be discharged from Nurturance, LLC.
- By scheduling a session you are indicating that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
1. 30-day return policy on the Correct Toes™. Please save the packaging and contents and keep them in good condition. If the Correct Toes™ don’t work out for you, please wash them in mild soapy water and return them in the original packaging. Buyer is responsible for return postage. Please return via United States Postal Service only.
2. Gift Certificates have a six-month from the time of purchase expiration date.
3. Products sold on this website are not meant to treat or diagnose diseases. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have not evaluated these statements/products sold on this website. Consult with a healthcare provider when necessary.
4. All items will be shipped USPS. You will receive a tracking number once it ships and will be able to track your package online. If your package is lost in the mail due to the fault of USPS you may call them at 1-800-222-1811 for further assistance. See USPS hours and more information at USPS FAQ. Nurturance, LLC is not responsible for replacing items that were stolen from the recipient’s location.
By purchasing an item you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
nurturance.net contains intellectual property owned by Nurturance, LLC, including trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to, including any products or services offered through the site, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.